A few stories from the mobile world that you might have missed this week.
- Google picks up Indian tech start up MobStac to build mobile interface for publishers. Read more about the MobStac – Google partnership in The Economic Times
- New iPhone Is 18% Thinner Than Previous Models reveals a Mashable Tech report.
- Google ties up with Indian mobile startup to drive mobile adoption among publishers writes Sainul Abudheen in Techcircle.in
- Micro-blogging platform Twitter has beaten social networking website Facebook in this year’s mobile ad revenue market in the United States, according to a survey.
- Fifty-four percent of U.S. mobile app users have decided not to install an app when they discovered how much personal information it would collect, according to the survey by the Pew Internet and American Life Project.