A few stories from the mobile world that you might have missed during the week.
- Two-thirds of new mobile buyers are now opting for Smartphones reveals a study by Nielsen wire. 2 out of 3 Americans who acquired a new mobile phone in the last three months chose a smartphone instead of a feature phone, says the study.
- Internet giants Facebook, YouTube and Google are dominating Asia’s mobile Internet market, according to browser maker Opera‘s most recent State of the Mobile report.
- MobStac and Google join hands to mobilize publishers with a new Let’s talk Mo initiative. Learn more about this partnership.
- Indian film news website koimoi.com uses MobStac to attract nearly 2 million mobile pageviews every month. Learn how koimoi.com attracts such mobile traffic.
- Garcia Interactive, the interactive arm of Garcia Media which has designed for publishers like The Wall Street Journal has partnered with MobStac.
Read more about this partnership.